GALFERDEXIGN is a laboratory of ideas.
A laboratory in which the ingredients since 2019 have always been the same: Design as the ultimate expression, Personal growth as a lifestyle, The enthusiasm to represent our unknown region, Extremadura (Spain) and the active fight against a social cause that we know closely, Bullying.
José Fernández Gallego, a car designer with experience in Italy, Germany, Japan, China and the United States wanted to give shape to the way of seeing life in the purest @galferdexign style: With a unique and recognisable product from a distance, of high quality and with a touch of elegance and minimalism. This is how Chacho Model, Jigueras Model and Cascandito Model were born, in a sketchbook at the foot of the Extremaduran siberia with their names from our almost extinct dialect called "castúo" or "estremeñu". In our fight against bullying, we joined through contract the “Spanish Association for the Prevention of School Bullying” to give visibility to the problem.
All funds from our mobile phone case "Anti Bullying" mobile phone case go to the A.E.P.A.E.
"We all have that extraordinary side, let us see yours"
About our Best Sellers
· Jigueras It is a unique and patented model, inspired by our culture and traditions. Its name means fig tree in Castilian, a word that comes from the Castúo dialect of Extremadura (Spain). Its innovative design has a structure composed of floating circular lenses. Our goal is that you enjoy them as much as we design it.
· Chacho It is a dream come true. A project where enthusiasm and hard work give birth to a unique and patented design. Also inspired by our land, his name refers to the diminutive of "boy" or young man. It provides innovations such as its unique floating structure and panoramic lenses, as well as giving a different silhouette to the face of the wearer.
· Cascandito is another word from our beloved and unknown Extremaduran language that means "Person awake, daring and gossipy, who likes to know everything, to be always up to date with what's going on around". That's what my grandmother called me when I was little and this model is dedicated to her, wherever you are, this is for you dear Paula. The design is one-piece, with floating lenses, built in high quality materials such as acetate, metal and lenses with total sun protection tested UV400, with "anti-blue" or "anti-fatigue" lenses for eye fatigue.
I am José Fernández Gallego, a Spaniard from the most rural and unknown area of Spain, Extremadura. Younger brother of a middle class family disinterested in cars or creation, and focused on more technical and pragmatic aspects of life.
I am an extremely curious person, very demanding with myself, ambitious, self-taught and with a lot of enthusiasm.
I studied Transportation Design at the IAAD in Turin (Italy). I finished my studies in 2013 with a lot of desire to eat the world, and in 2020, after years of experience in the Automotive Design sector, I dreamed of entrepreneurship, of creating a legacy, a brand with soul that would fight against the bullying I knew as a child, and of doing something for my region, Extremadura.
I decided to create @galferdexign, a laboratory of concepts inspired by my cultural roots in Extremadura, my passion for creation and design, to give life to unique objects that excite young people, to excite them so that with hard work and passion, not even the sky is the limit, because my friend, we are all extraordinary beings.
@galferdexign is a laboratory of ideas. Design is one of our pillars, but our creative proposals do not end there.
We offer a comprehensive design and production service to integrate your own line of sunglasses and accessories into your fashion collections:
· With personalized advice and a study of the market. We will help you to create designs that transmit the brand identity and the formal language of the products.
· Each project is customized and all designs go through a process of sketching both by hand and digital design proposals.
· We take care of every detail, working on 3D models, engineering, feasibility studies and ergonomics.
During the process of creating your own sunglasses, you will have access to real prototypes in fibreglass for measurement analysis and to confirm the design in person.
· Our goal is an end result that makes a difference. We can produce in large quantities, but we can also adapt to the individual needs of each project.