Respecting the provisions of current legislation, GALFERDEXIGN store (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected on GALFERDEXIGN store is: GALFERDEXIGN UG, holder of tax identification number: 04523400185 and registered with: Finanzamt Stadt Frankfurt am Main with the following registration data: , whose representative is: GALFERDEXIGN UG (hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller). Its contact details are as follows:
Address: lange strasse 3, 60311 (Frankfurt am Main)
Contact email: [email protected]
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by GALFERDEXIGN store, through the forms provided on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency that can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between GALFERDEXIGN store and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills out, or to respond to a request or query from the same.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times following fully transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in such a way as to allow the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in such a way as to guarantee their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by GALFERDEXIGN store are solely identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. GALFERDEXIGN store undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper conduct of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is used
Personal data are collected and managed by GALFERDEXIGN store in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills or to respond to a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used with a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of GALFERDEXIGN store, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the specific purpose or purposes for which the personal data will be used, i.e. the use or uses to which the information collected will be put.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 18 months, or until the User requests their deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is collected, the User will be informed of the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by GALFERDEXIGN store. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
GALFERDEXIGN store undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because GALFERDEXIGN store cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when there is a breach of security of personal data that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized disclosure of or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any other person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights deriving from the processing of personal data
The User has on GALFERDEXIGN store and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of access: this is the User's right to obtain confirmation of whether or not GALFERDEXIGN store is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that GALFERDEXIGN store has carried out or will carry out, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for the same.
- Right of rectification: This is the User's right to have their personal data amended if it proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of erasure ("the right to be forgotten"): This is the User's right, provided that the legislation in force does not provide otherwise, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under the age of 14. In addition to erasure, the Controller, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, must take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject's request for erasure of any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: This is the User's right to limit the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller. Where technically feasible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right to object: This is the User's right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have the processing of such data by GALFERDEXIGN store ceased.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the User's right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, existing unless otherwise provided by law.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by means of written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-https://galferdexign.com/", specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of ID card. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request being made.
This request and any attachments may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Postal address: lange strasse 3, 60311 (Frankfurt am Main)
E-mail: [email protected]
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links to websites of third parties other than GALFERDEXIGN store, and which are therefore not operated by GALFERDEXIGN store. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she will have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).